Thursday, May 21, 2015

Day 4

This is the day I finally hit rock bottom. I hadn't been "eating" enough and it finally caught up to me. After napping for a few hours in the afternoon, I got up to go to the bathroom and we all thought my next stop was going to be the Emergency Room. While I was in the bathroom I started feeling really sick, and so my mom and Corey sat me down in the kitchen where I tried to pull myself together. My mom rubbed a cold washcloth across my face and body to try to cool me down. I knew I needed to lie down so I tried to get the living room, but I fainted on the way and they had to sit me down at the computer desk. When I FINALLY got back to my chair, I was able to lie back and proceeded to drink as much Boost as I could handle. I started feeling better from there, and we made sure I started getting as much nutrients as possible, even if I didn't want them. I actually don't have much of an appetite at all surprisingly. But I'm learning how to eat for nutrition, not for taste.


No comments:

Post a Comment